Unit Four | Science 4 Web Links
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | About Links
Chapter 9: Weathering and Erosion
- Living History Farm: The Dust Bowl—information about the Dust Bowl and its effects on farming
- Glacier Photographs—photos of glaciers and glacier features; uses an evolutionary time frame
- Geologic Wonders of the National Parks—photos of many geological features of the United States; has evolutionary references
Chapter 10: The Earth’s Resources
- Home Water Use—information and survey about tracking water use at home; provides help with tracking, multiplying, and adding
- Planet Protectors Club—detective-style activities about protecting the planet; emphasizes reducing waste (also available in Spanish)
- The Mysterious Renters—detective-style survey to find out how much water you use; includes teacher pages and student handout pages
- Student Water Investigators—information about estimating water use and how to conserve water
- School Recycling Program—information about starting a school recycling program
- Just for Kids—kid-friendly information page about energy, air, land, water, and recycling
- Environmental Kids Club—links to sites with information, games, and activities about pollution-related topics
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of Internet websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.