Unit Three | Science 4 Web Links
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | About Links
Chapter 7: The Moon
- Earth’s Moon—NASA pictures of the earth’s moon
- Complete Sun and Moon Data—database for finding out daily local information about the sun and the moon (rising/setting times, moon phase)
- Moon Phase Calculator— calendar that shows the approximate moon phases for each month from the years 1951–2015
Chapter 8: Water and Oceans
- Droplet and the Water Cycle—game based on the water cycle
- The Disappearing Water—detective-style activity about the water cycle; includes teacher pages and student handout pages
- Introduction to the Ocean—information about the ocean (layers, currents, tides) with links to activities
- Nautical Charts: Message in a Bottle—detective-style activity about nautical charts and terms
- Seafloor Mapping—activity about mapping the sea floor
- Plankton—teacher information about plankton and excellent plankton photos
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of Internet websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.