Web Links for Algebra 1, 2nd ed.
- Calculators Online Center—Over 10,000 online calculator applets
- Algebrahelp.com—Online Algebra help. Examine the lessons page to see how to use algebraic methods such as factoring, simplifying and how to solve equations. It also features online equation calculator section.
- Math Forum High School Center—Lots of resources for anyone teaching or learning mathematics
- Ask Dr. Math—Stuck on a problem? Look here for help.
- Problems of the Week—From Math Forum
- Encyclopedia Britannica—Born in the 18th century in Scotland, Britannica is the oldest English-language encyclopedia still in print.
- Project Mathematics!—Several low cost, professional videos are available here on various aspects of mathematics.
- Mathematical Quotations Server—Collection of many quotations about mathematics
- Graph Paper—Prints all kinds of graph paper
- TI Connect Software—Available for both Windows and Mac systems
- Mathematics Archives—Software for K-12
Texas Instruments calculators
- Hands-On Equations® — A very helpful manipulative approach to elementary algebra, including younger students
- Algeblocks — A manipulative approach to polynomial algebra. Here you can see what actually happens when you factor a binomial.
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of Internet websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.