Unit Six: Tone | Fundamentals of Literature
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | About Links
- Sir Max Beerbohm—Drawings by the author for comparison to the tone of the "The Crime"
"We Real Cool"
- Gwendolyn Brooks—Biographical information about Gwendolyn Brooks
- Poet Laureate of Illinois—Information on Brooks as the Poet Laureate of Illinois from 1968 until her death in 2000
Cyrano de Bergerac
- Edmond Rostand I—Biographical information on Rostand
- Edmund Rostand II—Additional biographical information with a link to Rostand's original obituary in Theatre Magazine
- Benoit Coquelin—Biography of actor who played Cyrano
- The Real Cyrano—Biographical information on the real Cyrano
- Théâtre de la Porte Saint-Martin—Brief facts about and picture of the theater in which Cyrano was performed
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of Internet websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.