World History, 3rd. ed.
World History, 3rd ed. Resources
About World History, 3rd ed.
See historical events from Creation to modern time in the light of God's Word. This updated and revised edition features new first and last chapters, many new photographs and feature boxes, greater Bible integration, and additional questions designed to enhance Bible integration and higher-order thinking skills. The ministry of the church is emphasized in discussions of politics, economics, science and fine arts.
- American History: A Documentary Record at Yale University — Chronology of documents from U.S. history
- America's Story — Explore many American stories and more from America's Library.
- Asia for Educators — An initiative of the East Asian Curriculum Project and the Project on Asia in Core Curriculum.
- British History — Many historical resources for Britain including a timeline
- British History Timeline — Explore all of British history with this easy-to-use interactive timeline
- Civilizations in America — A timeline and history of various American Indian tribes.
- History.com — All about history with video clips, computer graphics and more.
- Hyper History — A timeline of world history with famous people and events
- Library of Congress — Much information on people and place in the history of the US-a fun site to browse
- Macro History — From prehistoric to the 21st century
- OnWar.com — A very helpful site with much information and timelines regarding historic wars.
- Spartacus Educational — Site dedicated to history-much information
- Today-in-History Page — Historical events and information for every calendar day
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our curriculum were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please email us.