Unit Two | American Government, 3rd ed.
One | Two | Three | Four | Five | Six | About Links
Chapter 5: The Constitutional Cornerstone
Current Congressional Action
- Senate—Official U.S. Senate site
- House of Representatives—Official U.S. House of Representatives site
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- District Court Jurisdictions—Easy-to-use tools to find the U.S. courts nationwide
- State Constitutions—A list of federal and state legislation and constitutions
- State County Census—General statistics on people and businesses in each State and the U.S.
- Congressional Record—Official record of the proceedings and debates of the United States Congress
- Billy Sunday (BibleBelievers.com | BillySunday.org (audio) ) — A former professional baseball player from 1883 to 1891 who became one of the most influential American evangelists
- National Rifle Association—Information about gun rights, gun safety, preserving the Second Amendment rights, and related issues
- Cramer v. United States (1945)—Full text of the court opinion
- Haupt v. United States—Full text of the court opinion
- Kawakita v. United States—Full text of the court opinion
- Aaron Burr Treason Trial—Thorough examination and explanation of the Burr treason trial
- Tokyo Rose—Official FBI information on "Tokyo Rose"
- John Brown—PBS article on Brown and his work
Chapter 6: Federalism
- Bundestag—Information about the German parliament; live webcast included
- Federal Government—Official U.S. government site that describes the structure and role of the Federal government
Chapter 7: State and Local Government
- State Governments—Directory of official state websites for the United States arranged by state and also by topic
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of Internet websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.