BJU Press Footsteps for Fours—
An exciting, colorful K4 program that your class won’t want to miss!
- The Footsteps Package
- Focus & Features
- Scope & Sequence
- The Footsteps Family
- Overview of Centers
- BJU Press Early Childhood Philosophy
- Promotional Video / A Buyer's Preview
- Teacher Resources
No more tears when Mom and Dad leave!
Your preschool students will be eager for each new lesson and its accompanying stories, songs, and activities. Footsteps for Fours presents interactive, hands-on learning—with an emphasis on having fun together as a class. Daily math, phonics, and prereading lessons are interspersed with age-appropriate music, science, language arts, heritage studies, and handwriting segments.
No more running to the store for supplies every few days!
We’ve collected all the practice cards, wall charts, posters, manipulatives, and lesson ideas that you need in one convenient package. These colorful teaching aids will captivate your class and save you hours of prep time.
Footsteps for Fours offers flexibility for both steady and accelerated learners, with an “Eager Beaver” track (three days a week) that allows advanced preschoolers to step ahead. Adapt the materials to your schedule—full-day, half-day, or just three days a week.
Facts About Footsteps
- All new program—bright, colorful, current
- Age-appropriate, interactive, hands-on learning
- Multicultural integration—Caucasian, African American, Asian, and Hispanic characters integrated into the stories and visuals
- Gender appropriate, with activities for boys and girls with a focus on large and fine motor skills
- Objectives drawn from the educational standards of several states, including Florida, New York, and California
- Oh, I Learned That in Kindergarten
- Preschool: Fun Is in Order
- Teaching Preschoolers
- Art in Early Childhood Education
- Phonics: A Tool for the Task of Reading
- Phonics: A Word-Family Affair
- Reading Aloud to Children
- Am I Supposed to Be Listening?
- Bypassing the Cardboard Barriers
- Dispersing the Ducks
- Extra! Extra! Read All about School
- Managing Manipulatives
- Metronome & the Rocking Chair: Memoir of a Favorite Teacher
- Organizing: A Tip or Two
- Personal Touch Teaching