Unit Five | Family Life Skills
Unit One | Unit Two | Unit Three | Unit Four | Unit Five | About Links
Chapter 16: Financial Management
- The Mint: It Makes Cents from the National Council on Economic Education—Learn about saving money, creating budgets and spending money wisely
- InvestorWords.com—A web-based glossary of investing terms
- Crown Financial Ministries—Provides biblical principles of stewardship for the family
Chapter 17: Jobs and Income
- JobStar Central-What is the Right Resumé for Me?—Contains various types of résumés for different amount and types of experience
- Interviewing Information at CollegeGrad.com—"Insights designed to help you successfully interview and get the job you want"
- Dressing for Success—Information on how to dress for an interview
- The Writing Center-Résumés—Provides guidelines and explanations for résumé sections as well as clear guidelines for résumé organization
- Dress for Success at Quintessential Careers—Techniques on dress choice for interviews
- Dress for Success: for Men at Quintessential Careers—Techniques specific for men in their preparation for an interview
Chapter 18: The Aging Family
- Living Barrier Free—Provides photos of residential rooms that have been made barrier free
- Facts about Age-Related Macular Degeneration from the National Eye Institute—Provides information, pictures, and addresses for further resource information
- Facts About Glaucoma from the National Eye Institute—Provides information, pictures, and addresses for further resource information.
- NCHS Data on Older Adult Health from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention—Provides information on current trends
- Retirement Age at ssa.gov—Social Security Administration site allows the user to determine retirement age and benefits according to birth year
- The Longevity Game—"How long can you expect to live? The Longevity Game will give you a peek into your future by identifying the factors that will lead to a healthier, more productive life."
- National Institute on Aging—General health and aging information
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of Internet websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.