The Way of the Word
'The Way of the Word' Resources
Learn how to study the Bible by exploring the different biblical genres. The book emphasizes how to obey the Word of God and correctly apply the Bible to modern life.
- Crosswalk.com—Commentaries, lexicons, concordances, dictionaries, encyclopedias, various translations, etc.
- The Treasury of David at Crosswalk.com—C. H. Spurgeon's commentary on every Psalm
- BibleGateway.com—Another wide assortment of Bible study tools
- Hebrew Poetry—In-depth discussion on Hebrew poetry
- SermonAudio.com—Download over 23,000 free mp3 sermons; search by topic, passage, or speaker
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our curriculum were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please email us.