How Firm a Foundation
'How Firm a Foundation' Resources
Learn about the inspiration and preservation of the Bible and why we can trust it to be absolutely true for all time.
Inspiration and Canonicity
- Inspiration and Canonicity at Reformed.org—Helpful essays by Loraine Boettner and others such as: The Concept and Importance of Canonicity by Greg Bahnsen and The Formation of the Canon of the New Testament by B.B. Warfield
- Probe Ministries—Helpful articles including: The Inspiration of the Bible by Rick Wade and The Christian Canon by Don Closson
- Bible.org—Many articles on Bibliology
Dead Sea Scrolls
- The Dead Sea Scrolls—A helpful timeline and links to great online content
- The Great Isaiah Scroll—General information, pictures, and line-by-line translations of the “Great Isaiah Scroll”
- Importance of the Dead Sea Scrolls at ChristianAnswers.net—General information on the discovery and history of the Dead Sea Scrolls
- The Israel Museum, Jerusalem—The Shrine of the Book section of the Israel Museum, Jerusalem
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our curriculum were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please email us.