Bible Truths C: Lessons from the Early Church, 3rd. ed.
Bible Truths C, 3rd ed. Resources
About Bible Truths C: Lessons from the Early Church, 3rd ed.
Bible Truths C provides an overview of the New Testament by surveying the book of Acts and the major Pauline epistles (Romans, 1 & 2 Corinthians, Galatians, and 1 & 2 Thessalonians). Included with the Teacher's Edition is a Support Materials CD (for use with the third edition) that contains exercises, maps, lesson outlines, and the Bible Reading Program.
Websites with helpful material about the persecution of Christians today:
- Frontline Missions International—Updates about current cases of persecution of Christians around the world
- Voice of the Martyrs—Latest news about persecuted Christians in other countries
- Georgi Vins—Time magazine article (5-21-1979) about his release from prison in the USSR
- Richard Wurmbrand—Brief biography of a Jewish Lutheran pastor who was persecuted for Christ
- Frontline Missions International—FMI’s address, phone number, and e-mail contact form
- Foxe’s Book of Martyrs—Online text of this classic history of the church
- Periodicals—A list of links to humanistic and atheistic magazines
- Articles—Attacks on the Bible and Christianity
- Books—Recent and not-so-recent books by atheists and secularists
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of Internet websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.