Bible Truths 1: A Father's Care, 3rd ed.
Bible Truths 1: A Father's Care, 4th ed.
Bible Truths 2: A Servant's Heart, 3rd ed.
Bible Truths 2: A Servant's Heart, 4th ed.
Bible Truths 3: Following Christ, 3rd ed.
Bible Truths 3: Following Christ, 4th ed.
Bible Truths 4: God and His People, 3rd ed.
Bible Truths 4: God and His People, 4th ed.
Bible Truths 5: Living in God's Love
Bible Truths 5: Living in God's Love, 4th ed.
Bible Truths 6: Redemption—God's Grand Design
Bible Truths 6: Redemption—God's Grand Design, 4th ed
Level A: Learning From the Life of Christ
Level A: Learning From the Life of Christ, 4th ed.
Level B: Portraits from the Old Testament
Level B: The Story of the Old Testament,
Level C: Lessons from the Early Church
Level C: Lessons from the Early Church, 4th ed.
Level D: Themes From the Old Testament
Level E: Directions for Early Christians
Level F: Patterns for Christian Living
Dark Side of the Internet
Biblical Worldview: Creation, Fall, Redemption
Biblical Worldview: Creation, Fall, Redemption (KJV)
What is Truth: Evaluating Competing Worldviews
Who is This Jesus?
How Firm a Foundation
The Way of the Word
Personal Evangelism and Discipleship
In God's Presence
Publish Great Things
Martyrdom: The Final Triumph of Faith
Bible Truths for Christian Growth are short questions and answers designed to highlight truths from the Word of God for the purpose of practical Christian living for the glory of God. Learning these Truths will strengthen the students' understanding about what the Bible teaches. Bible Truths for Christian Growth are offered as an optional part of this subject.
- Answers in Genesis—Description: An apologetics (i.e., Christianity-defending) ministry, dedicated to enabling Christians to defend their faith and to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ effectively.
- ApologeticsIndex.org—"Apologetics research resources on religious cults, sects, movements, doctrines, etc."
- BiblePlaces.com—More than 6,000 pictures of biblical places
- Christian Apologetics and Research Ministry—Information on Bible difficulties, religious movements, Christian apologetics, and more.
- Christian Classics Ethereal Library—An online library full of Christian classics completely free.
- EMNR.org—This site includes a good list of annotated links, additional resources, online research papers on a variety of topics, and posted manuals and doctrinal statements that show careful consideration of doctrine, ethics, and practice in cult evangelism and apologetics (whether or not you agree with every conclusion).
- E-sword.net—E-sword is a free software program that includes downloadable Bible translations, commentaries and other Bible study resources.
- Greek New Testament—The New Testament was originally written in Greek. This is an excellent resource to learn New Testament Greek for free.
- Greek Interlinear Scriptures (Scripture4all)— Greek texts with interlinear translations.
- Hebrew Interlinear Scriptures—Hebrew texts with interlinear translations.
- Hebrew Old Testament—The Old Testament was originally written in Hebrew. This is an excellent resource to learn Old Testament Hebrew for free.
- Monergism.com—Many helpful theological articles.
- Virtual Salt—Some excellent, easy-to-digest pieces on faith and learning, Bible integration, critical thinking, and other topics. See also the more basic helps for writing and researching and the list of other links.
- Watchman Fellowship—A sound and well-indexed source of information on cults and other religions.
The fact that a link is listed on this site does not mean that BJU Press endorses its entire contents from the standpoint of ethics, philosophy, theology, or scientific hypotheses. The position of BJU Press on these subjects is well known. In order to provide a useful service to our customers, links to many sites of content relevant to our publications are posted on the basis of the information and/or services that the sites offer.
Due to the transient nature of Internet websites, these links are updated regularly. At the time of publication, all of the web links suggested in our educational materials were active. Since then, some may have been replaced by similar websites or removed from this list. If you have comments, suggestions, questions, or find that one of these resources is no longer in service, please e-mail us.