Heritage Studies 5 Student Text (4th ed.) is a comprehensive, chronological survey of America’s entire known history. Chapters are pedagogically stimulating with art, maps, timelines, graphs, photos, and quick check questions. Most chapters have an extended activity, a brief narrative called “How It Was,” and biographies to enhance learning. The chapters emphasize themes in U.S. history and are written to prompt biblical evaluation of historical events.
This eTextbook is offered through the VitalSource Bookshelf platform. Delivering digital content to more than 1.6 million users on 6,000 campuses in 180 countries. VitalSource® is the preferred and most used eTextbook platform in higher education today.
Features of VitalSource® eTextbooks:
- Simple process—After the book is purchased, the student signs up for a free Vitalsource Bookshelf account online, enters the special code received from BJU Press, and receives the eTextbook in his virtual bookshelf.
- Anywhere, anytime access—The student gets three-way access to the eTextbook: mobile, online, and download (available on PC/Mac desktops and laptops, iOS devices, and Android devices) for sixteen months.
- Study features—Students can highlight text, define text, write notes, and search eTextbook contents and notes.
- Note sharing—Students can share notes or subscribe to friends or teacher’s notes. Notes are synchronized across all devices.
- Page fidelity—pagination in both hard copy textbooks and eTextbooks is the same, enabling all students to be on the same page no matter which version they use in the classroom.
VitalSource eTextbooks expire 16 months after redemption and are not returnable.
Includes 503243 eTextbook and 299941 printed Textbook.