Science 4 Student Text
, 4th ed., teaches concepts such as the characteristics of living things, insects and spiders, plants, forces and machines, electricity and magnetism, and the digestive and skeletal systems. Students are encouraged to think critically about science and to approach science from a biblical worldview. Each section ends with several Quick Check questions to assess student understanding. The Student Text also contains instructions for experiments, activities, and projects, a summary page of vocabulary and key concepts at the end of each chapter. Several units include worldview-shaping lesson from Answers in Genesis.
This eTextbook is offered through the VitalSource Bookshelf platform. Delivering digital content to more than 1.6 million users on 6,000 campuses in 180 countries. VitalSource® is the preferred and most used eTextbook platform in higher education today.
Features of VitalSource® eTextbooks:
- Simple process—After the book is purchased, the student signs up for a free Vitalsource Bookshelf account online, enters the special code received from BJU Press, and receives the eTextbook in his virtual bookshelf.
- Anywhere, anytime access—The student gets three-way access to the eTextbook: mobile, online, and download (available on PC/Mac desktops and laptops, iOS devices, and Android devices) for sixteen months.
- Study features—Students can highlight text, define text, write notes, and search eTextbook contents and notes.
- Note sharing—Students can share notes or subscribe to friends or teacher’s notes. Notes are synchronized across all devices.
- Page fidelity—pagination in both hard copy textbooks and eTextbooks is the same, enabling all students to be on the same page no matter which version they use in the classroom.
VitalSource eTextbooks expire 16 months after redemption and are not returnable.
Includes 500108 eTextbook and 295766 printed Textbook.