Have a question? Try reading our FAQs for more information.
How do I order a catalog?
You may order a catalog online on our catalogs page. You will be required to log in to your account to complete your order.
From that page, you can also download a PDF file of any of our catalogs or order forms.
If you would like to automatically receive our new catalogs, you can opt-in to our mailing lists. Click My Account, then click Member Profile, and at the bottom of the page check the box for the Send me catalogs by mail option.
How do you protect my privacy?
What is Cash for College?
It is a benefit for the Academy of Home Education (AHE) or Bridgeway Academy members. By purchasing BJU Press curriculum, these members can earn credit to use toward a Bob Jones University education. Learn more about Cash for College.
How do I find my account number?
Your account number can be found in the following places:
- On your account home page after you have logged in to bjupress.com
- On packing slips from previous shipments
- On invoices
- On mailing labels—If you have received a catalog or brochure from BJU Press, your account number is on the first line. You can exclude the initial zeros and any letters or dashes after the number.
What if I forgot my password?
There are two options for resetting your password.
- Click the Forgot your password link on the Sign In page. You will be taken to a new page and prompted to enter the email address associated with your account. Once you confirm your email address, an email will be sent to you with instructions on how to finish resetting your password.
- Contact Customer Service and a representative will help you reset your password. You will receive an email with instructions on how to finish resetting your password.
To ensure that your password reset email arrives, please add email@example.com as a trusted contact in your inbox.
Why do I get a STOP sign when I try to create an account, and what should I do?
Our system found an account that is very similar to the information you have entered. If you already have an account with BJU Press, creating an additional account could hinder Customer Service in providing you support.
If you have an account with BJU Press, follow the link to look for your existing account by entering your email address, and a temporary password will be sent to you. If you do not have an account with BJU Press, you may continue to create a new account.
Can I access my account balance online?
Your current and past orders are available for viewing and tracking online. However, your overall account balance is not available at this time.
Don't see what you need? Contact us!