Continuing Education Units
Please refer to the following checklist for the required prerequisites to receive CEUs:
- Attend the necessary number of CEU-compliant workshops to fulfill the contact hours needed for your CEU certification.
- Complete the assessment required for each workshop.
- Using the BJU Press Events App, fill out the survey for each session you attend and enter the code word provided by the speaker of that session.
- Be sure to write down the code word if you wish to go back and submit your surveys at a later time. CEU credits will not be awarded without the code word.
Within 6–8 weeks you will receive a professional development certificate for your records. These certificates will be accepted as contact hours toward the certificate requirements of the following organizations.
- American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
- International Christian Accrediting Association (ICAA)
- Association of Christian Teachers and Schools (ACTS)
- Calvary Chapel Education Association (CCEA)
- Association of Christian Schools International® (ACSI®)
Disclaimer: CEU are for the listed Christian Organizations. States certification requirements vary. Participants are responsible for determining whether CEUs are acceptable for their own state certification.