Information for The Iowa Tests (ITBS®/ITED®)
- Form C tests include a Lexile® Measurement for Grades 1–12. A Common Core comparison is available, upon request, for students Grade 3 and above.
- Form C tests are available for customers in most areas; however, exceptions do exist in NY, SC, and TX.
- The Cognitive Abilities Test™ can be ordered separately or in combination with the achievement test. There are restrictions for customers in NJ, SC, TX, and VA. Customers in the restricted areas should consider switching to the Stanford/OLSAT tests or postponing abilities testing.
Administering Tests | Qualifications
The publisher has established strict guidelines for test administration. Test confidentiality dictates that tests be administered and returned within 21 days of the test date and that they be delivered to and administered by someone who fulfills the following criteria.
Testers must be pre-approved with us for this series by completing an online application and have/be one of the following . . .
- A Bachelor of Arts or Science degree
- Teacher certification by a state department of education to teach in a public school (homeschool or local association certification does not qualify)
- A current (or former) full-time academic classroom teacher in a conventional school (not a homeschool)
If you have questions about your eligibility as a tester, please contact BJU Press Testing & Evaluation at 800.845.5731 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Browse The Iowa Tests for Homeschools
Kindergarten | Grade 1 | Grade 2 | Grade 3 | Grade 4 | Grade 5 | Grade 6 | Grade 7 | Grade 8 | Grade 9 | Grade 10 | Grade 11 | Grade 12 | Algebra Aptitude Test